Couples who choose to work with a trained
and licensed counselor will learn the relationship skills
they need which can save their marriage and transform
them into a satisfying union. Waiting too long to seek
marriage counseling can reduce the chances of success.
- Resolve disagreements in healthy ways.
- Use better communication techniques.
- Listen to their spouses and process what they hear.
- Verbalize their needs plainly and openly with no
anger, resentment, or fear.
- Assert themselves without being demanding or offensive.
- Reveal their feelings to their spouses without fear
of causing them pain.
- Work on unresolved conflicts and solve the issues.
- Acquire a deeper understanding of their partners
and their needs.
- Gain a better understanding of themselves and their
If you are in a relationship and are considering divorce
or separation, seeking professional help before making
a decision you might regret later can be beneficial.
Often, some partners in a relationship find it too hard
to deal with problems in the marriage, and falsely believe
it is 'easier to give up.' But what they don't stop
to think about is how painful, difficult and expensive
a divorce is compared to marriage counseling.
My Approach to Helping Couples:
1. Marriage counseling can help improve
your relationship by processesing uncomfortable feelings
and addressing difficult issues.
2. I provide a safe environment
for partners to discuss their problems.
3. I will monitor your progress,
mediate conflicts, and provide objective feedback.
4. I use a neutral, non-judgemental
approach. I do not "take sides."
5. I provide flexibility
in allowing the couple to move at their own pace.
I have been working in the counseling profession since
2005 and have successfully counseled couples in Tulsa
and Europe. You can find out more about me here,
and learn What to Expect during marriage
Please contact me
with any questions you might have. I can be reached
by telephone or text
until 9pm, and most of the time I can answer
in a few hours.
- Alina I Morrow
Licensed Professional Counselor,
Oklahoma License No. 5106
Our Office is conveniently located off
the BA Expressway which cuts down on your travel time